domingo, 24 de maio de 2020

INGLÊS 7º ano 25.05.2020

Aula 1 - I agree , I disagree, I don't think so... 

1. ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS IN THE NOTEBOOK IN ENGLISH

A) When I help at home, I am doing a favor to my parents.
B) I don't cook, so I don't have to wash the dishes.
C) I have an older brother (sister), so it is his (her) responsability to help at home.
D) Helping at home is work. If you work, you have to be paid.
E) Being organized, doing something before my parents ask, and volunteering to help at home are not signs that I am responsible or mature.

Aula 2 - Bonus Magazine - Emoticons and Emojis



2. ANSWERS 

A) What are the advantages of emoticons and emojis in relation to words?
B) Do emoticons and emojis improve our communication?

REALIZAR AS PÁGINAS 40 E 41.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário